played bycila

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]CHARACTER FACTION team rocket

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]CHARACTER RANK grunt

[attr="class","freiwantmid"]FACE CLAIM sanhua from wuthering waves

[attr="class","freiwanttop"]ABOUT THE CHARACTER

[attr="class","freiwantbot"]

[break]

[break][break]
once upon a time, there was a lonely fox. she was a simple creature. she ate and she slept. she was picky with her words, and she did not talk much at all, not to the other creatures nor fellow foxes. she had nobody to call a friend and nobody to call a family, but there was one thing that made her curious—and it was humans.
[break][break]
humans were social beings. they made friends easily, and they always had a family. perhaps, she thought, she could be like them, if she tried hard enough. and so she set off an a long journey, to figure out how to become human.
[break][break]
on her journey, she met a beautiful women, her hair and eyes as white as snow. she was always surrounded by people, who vied for her attention. surely, she thinks, that this must be an ideal human. she approaches the beautiful women, and asks, "miss, excuse me. how do i become like a human, loved and admired?"
[break][break]
the beautiful woman looked at her with a smile and said, "beauty, little fox. humans are shallow creatures, they judge with their eyes. that is the truth. if you are willing to pay, i am willing to show you."
[break][break]
the lonely fox considered the deal, familiar with these contracts. and so she asked, "what is your price?"
[break][break]
the beautiful women looked at the fox, and she pointed to the smooth white tufts on her body, the thick strands that kept her warm. "your fur." she said. "it is soft and silky. if you give me your coat, i will turn you into something beautiful, and the people will surely surround you as they do me."
[break][break]
and so the lonely fox, imagining herself loved and venerated, agreed to the deal. it was a painful ordeal that left her bloody and sore; she had to rip the fur from her skin, piece by piece. she cried, grieving for her loss. but after it was all done, she handed over her fur to the beautiful woman, stained red.
[break][break]
the woman runs a hand through the silky white strands. for the first time, the fox felt cold and dirty. the beautiful women smiles, and she puts her hand on the fox's head. "you paid the price, and now i shall make you beautiful like me."
[break][break]
and so, the furless fox had been turned into a human. one like that women, with white hair. only, her eyes were red; deep as the blood that had welled in her wounds. she shivers, feeling exposed and chilly with bare skin. no longer a fox, now beautiful. the beautiful woman cradles her fur and smiles before leaving.
[break][break]
she goes home, now elated at her transformation. she was a human who can talk like other humans, who can hug and touch like other humans. and now the lonely women is no longer lonely, for she is always kept company. the people see her beauty, she is the object of their attention. at first, she enjoyed lavishing in their compliments and gifts; they had surrounded her as the beautiful woman had promised. she liked their warmth, for she had none herself.
[break][break]
but after a long time, she found that no humans liked to linger. they did not appreciate her for her words or her intelligence. everyday she came to her empty house, and she thought that perhaps she was still lonely after all.
[break][break]
she sought out the beautiful women again. and now, she can see her fur was wrapped around her shoulders like a trophy. the lonely woman approached the beautiful woman again and asked her, "miss. i have done everything you have asked of me. i have everything, yet i feel as though i have nothing. why?"
[break][break]
the beautiful woman laughed, pulling her coat closer to herself. "because dear, humans are shallow creatures. they see you with their eyes, and they only want you as a prize, and nothing else. shouldn't you know, having been a fox?"
[break][break]
"no, i did not." she admits. she looks at the fur on the woman's shoulders, wanting so badly to take it back, to undo the deal that she had agreed to. but the women walks away, leaving her alone.
[break][break]
"a pity, then."
[break][break]
the lonely woman did not understand. she did not understand why the humans were so shallow, or why she still did not have friends. she was cold and lonely. the only lesson she learned was that humans were cruel. she went home with tears in her eyes, the life of a fox long behind her. and so perhaps it was time to be what she was destined to be, a human which only sees with their eyes, and not their heart.
[break][break]
and so she too, became a beautiful woman.

[break][break]

[break]

summary:
  • raised under a wealthy civilian family, traveled often (alolan!vulpix)
  • at a young age, was recruited to become a model
  • at 22, had a career ending scandal that was orchestrated by her mentor, blacklisted
  • disowned by family, unable to find stable employment. took on odd and risky jobs (deino)
  • eventually couldn't make ends meet and was kicked onto the streets
  • eventually found and recruited into team rocket by cato (eevee)

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Pragati Narrow:400,700][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Quattrocento Sans:400,700]
[newclass=.freiwant]padding:9px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#282828;text-align:justify;width:430px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwant1]background-color:#222222;padding:15px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttop]background-color:#111111;color:#eeeeee;font:10px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;padding:15px;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwanttop1]color:#60495a;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantimg]padding:6px;border:solid 1px #191919;background-color:#1e1e1e;height:86px;width:86px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantimg img]height:86px;width:86px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo]background-color:#1e1e1e;padding:14px;border:solid 1px #191919;margin-left:105px;height:70px;font:12px Quattrocento Sans;text-transform:lowercase;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:14px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo b]color:#60495a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantinfo table]margin:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:14px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:12px Inconsolata;margin-bottom:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#60495a;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantmid a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#dddddd;padding-right:5px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot]border:solid 1px #191919;padding:24px;background-color:#1e1e1e;font:11px Inconsolata;letter-spacing:.3px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot b]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#60495a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.freiwantbot a]font:bold 11px Quattrocento Sans;color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
40,749 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
cassidy
POSTED ON May 30, 2024 7:34:22 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]WELCOME TO HOENN!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

congratulations on being accepted! ensure that you have read the site rules and view the getting started page should you require some guidance for the beginning of your journey. we hope you enjoy your stay in hoenn![break][break]

[break][break]
your character will begin with 50 pokedollars & 5 pokeballs,[break]which you can add to your personal computer (PC).

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]REMINDERS:

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks2"]FACE CLAIMS

MEMBER DIRECTORY

CREATE YOUR PC

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited